Skills And Tools:
- Develop a work plan for the team leaders to ensure the achievement of the business goals
- Follow-up of receiving, exchange orders and any other tasks such as inventory and re-arrangement
- Follow up on emails from colleagues or clients and do the necessary
- Communicate with clients to implement their needs and send reports to them when needed
- Repeated tours in the warehouse to follow the work progress and ensure compliance with the company's instructions and control of violators
- Requesting temporary employment from warehouse management
- Requesting the store's needs such as stretch, tape and stationery quarterly annually or as needed from the manager of the department.
- Directing individuals, equipment, and temporary workers as needed to ensure that there are no malfunctioning forces in one place and overburdened forces elsewhere.
- Coordination of holidays, schedule of shifts, vacations and evening parties among the team leaders
- Preserving lives and company property
- In the absence of a team leader, he will manage a meeting at the first shift to discuss challenges, how to overcome them, and follow up on occupational safety and health
- Escalating any challenges for warehouse management unless he can solve it by himself
- Evaluating the team leaders in coordination with the store manager
- Sending a report about the warehouse occupancy rates
- Carry out the tasks of the equipment driver, commissioned by his immediate boss, according to the work need, in case of that the legal and technical conditions for driving the equipment are met
- Implement and maintain quality management system.
- Ensuring that relevant customer complaints are dealt with effectively
- Follow up the compliance with GDP/ GMP standards and instructions.
- Comply with OH&S policy, standards, OH&S objectives and trainings.
- Report any incidents (Accidents or near misses).
- participate in relevant risk assessments
- Comply with environmental management’s standards, objectives and trainings.
- Report immediately any environmental incidents.
- خبره في مجال الاغذية او ثلاجات تخزين الاغذية
- إتقان اللغة الإنجليزية
- آداب البريد الإلكتروني
- مهارات القيادة
- إدارة الوقت
- Logistic SpecialistConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza14 days ago