Skills And Tools:
- Assemble, review and verify invoices and check requests
- Flag and clarify any unusual or questionable invoice items or prices
- Sort, code, and match invoices
- Set invoices up for payment
- Enter and upload invoices into the system
- Track expenses and process expense reports
- Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments
- Prepare and perform check runs
- Post transactions to journals, ledgers, and other records
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions
- Prepare an analysis of accounts
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- Maintain vendor files
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- Produce monthly reports
- Assist with month-end closing
- Provide supporting documentation for audits
- Maintain accurate historical records
- Maintain the confidentiality of organizational information
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Experience in Accounting or a related field may be preferred.
- Microsoft Excel & outlook.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Strong understanding of accounting, finance, and management principles.
- Exceptional math skills
- Good in English