Skills And Tools:
- Prepare the monthly payroll data, including edit the newcomers, the final settlement for resigned employees, any deductions or compensation.
- Prepare or maintain employment records related to events, such as hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, promotions or assignments.
- Review the absence cases & take the required disciplinary action upon company policy
- Assist into keeping employees hiring documents completed.
- Develop and prepare HR monthly reports.
- Review and manage employee after hiring benefits including social insurance (form1,2,6) , medical insurance, bank account and other related employee logistics needed.
- Maintain proper relationship & communication with all governmental associations (social insurance offices, labor office, & medical insurance authority) and ensure compliance to governmental and Egyptian labor law standards.
- Make sure that all governmental employees’ records are up to date.
- Maintain records of personnel-related data (Employees database, etc.).
- Bachelor's Degree in law or any related field
- +5 years of experience in Personnel.
- Males only
- Excellent Knowledge of Egyptian Labor Law & Social Insurance procedures.
- High Computer skills (MS Office applications)
- Excellent analytical, reasoning, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important tasks.
- Human Resources GeneralistConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo16 days ago
- Senior HR Specialist.Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo1 month ago