Skills And Tools:
- Help to deliver complex and innovative projects in the digital, social and big data space.
- Extracting, manipulating and analyzing different datasets (like social, search, PRM) to obtain business insights.
- Generating business insights to support senior leadership decision making
- Storyboarding and creation of final outputs
- Devising and advising on options for new analytics techniques and methods
- Working with advanced tools, such as natural language processors, visualization tools etc, where some domain knowledge is required and/or programming skills are necessary
- Build fundamental statistical/econometric/machine learning models for service delivery, according to the definitions and designs of the Signature Projects Manager
- Create Python/R based tools to obtain advanced business insights.
- Stay informed about upcoming trends in the space of social media, digital and data science or any other major changes to keep PDC on leading edge of digital analytics
- Providing ad-hoc analysis or support for executive-level requests of the PDC organization.
- Build queries and conduct analysis to fulfill advanced business requests
- Numeric background (degree or equivalent, Masters preferred)
- Some business experience
- Strong willingness to learn and can-do attitude
- Some ability to code (Python or R required, SQL and JS preferred)
- Some experience with social listening and NLP tools
- Some ability to devise statistical/econometric/machine learning models
- Experience driving business value from consumer insight
- Experience with visualization tools (Tableau, Qlik, D3 or equivalent)
- Some experience with consumer goods data sets
- Passion for the social and digital world and its implications for business