Skills And Tools:
- Coordinating appointments and meetings and managing staff calendars and schedules.
- Organize company events or conferences.
- Producing reports, composing correspondence, and drafting new contracts.
- Creating presentations, letters, documents, applications and other management-level reports.
- Attending executive meetings and creating meeting minutes
- Attend conferences and seminars when needed.
- Assist with shipments and shipping companies relations.
- Arrange travel accommodations and process expense forms
- Help with employee mobile lines and internet bundles.
- Assist legal department when needed.
- Assist the accounting department with bank duties
- Greet visitors, answer incoming phone calls and email inquiries
- Supervise the cleaning staff and maintain an organized and clean office.
- Help with finding new location for office and communicate with vendors and agents.
- Purchase office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels.
- Act as a vocal point between management and employees.
We are looking for a multitalented individual, who is able to multitask and is not afraid of challenges and responsibilities. You have to be able to predict people needs and offer friendly and quick support to team members.
- A bachelor degree.
- 1-3 years of experience ( preferably office management experience)
- Excellent English Language skills (written and spoken)
- Highly focused and organized
- Able to react well to challenges and anticipate needs.
- Have a general understanding of what it takes to keep different parts of an organization running.
- A professional and friendly demeanour.
- Have a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Human Resource Administrative ...El Tawheed For Advanced Industries ( sparkle shampoo) - Sheraton, Cairo2 days ago
- Administrative OfficerConfidential Company - New Nozha, Cairo2 days ago