Skills And Tools:
- Analyzes and identifies organizational needs and develops strategies to address learning, development and cultural needs.
- Assess training needs to identify the gap between current performance and desired performance.
- Creates and manages programs that promotes and encourages succession planning and career development opportunities for Associates.
- Implement the company’s annual training and development plan.
- Measure and analyze the effectiveness of the conducted training programs and take actions accordingly with the concerned parties (departments).
- Develop methods of measuring if performance management aligns with organizational goals.
- Design, plan, organize, or direct orientation and training programs for employees.
- Offer specific training programs to help workers maintain or improve job skills.
- Obtain, organize, or develop training procedure manuals, guides, or course materials, such as handouts or visual materials.
- Monitor, evaluate, or record training activities or program effectiveness.
- Develop alternative training methods if expected improvements are not seen.
- Evaluate training materials prepared by instructors, such as outlines, text, or handouts.
- Evaluate modes of training delivery, such as in-person or virtual, to optimize training effectiveness, training costs, or environmental impacts.
- Negotiate contracts with clients for desired training outcomes, fees, or expenses.
- Attend meetings or seminars to obtain information for use in training programs or to inform management of training program status.
- Monitor training costs and prepare budget reports to justify expenditures.
- Select and assign instructors to conduct training.
- Schedule classes based on availability of classrooms, equipment, or instructors.
- 3-5 years experience building L&D programs
- Strong MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to assess and measure staff training needs, facilitate learning, connect with learners
- Strong communication skills - ability to effectively present information across the division at all levels
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Learning & Development ManagerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo10 days ago
- Human Resources Supervisor (Te...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo8 days ago
- Human Resources ManagerConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza5 days ago