Skills And Tools:
Tyro is an online learning platform that connects students with qualified instructors. On its mission to provide personalized, high quality online education to everyone, Tyro has recently acquired Nafham, an edtech startup focused on school curricula of Egypt, KSA, and UAE. Both companies joining forces positions Tyro to be the largest Edutech platform in the MENA region providing both, live online tutoring as well as recorded educational video content. With this new acquisition, Tyro is growing fast and expanding its team by hiring the best candidates in the region to fulfill different roles and responsibilities.
- As an Instructors Supervisor you will be responsible for onboarding all new instructors and providing training on how to conduct sessions, use the platform, and Tyro’s commitment policies. In addition, as an Instructor Supervisor you will be monitoring the instructor performance and audit different sessions to assess their quality.
- You will also revise and track the commitment of instructors, communicate with them when their commitment and session quality is not up to par and create development plans for them accordingly.
- You will also be responsible for conducting investigations when needed and find ideal ways to resolve the issue at hand in collaboration with or under the supervision of the Head of Instructors.
- A bachelor degree
- 2 years of experience preferably in an educational institute
- Demonstrated supervisory, organizational, and management skills are required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, in particular the ability to work with students and faculty, are required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Computer literacy is required.
- The ability to develop knowledge of, respect for, and skills to engage with those of other cultures or backgrounds is required
Why join Tyro
- At Tyro, the growth of our team members is just as important as our growth as a company. That’s why we continuously invest in the learning and development of our employees
- Your ideas matter! If you are a junior on an executive manager, we want to own and present your ideas with facts, data and key insights and we will help you lead and execute them to create impact to our ever growing learning community
- Teamwork makes the dream work. At Tyro, we all work together in a collaborative yet competitive atmosphere to grow as individuals and as a company
- Explore your potential. At Tyro you do not have to stick to a singular set of responsibilities. We value individuals with diverse skill-set and encourage your contribution in different initiatives
- Last but not least, at Tyro we aim to hire the best caliber in the region, that's why we provide attractive and competitive compensation packages regardless of experience
- German Teacher - New Cairo, Cairo18 days ago