Front Of House Representative / Receptionist
-Giza, EgyptPosted 22 days ago
160Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- A New Prime National School located in 6th of October - Giza, that will open its doors to students in September 2023 is looking for a dynamic, confident and a customer- oriented professional to join a highly competent Front of House Team as a receptionist. Ideal candidate would be an active listener with excellent verbal communication skills who possess an optimal attitude with the ability to perform and cope with peaks of demand.
Job scope will include but will not be limited to:
- Meet & greet for visitors and parents, inbound & outbound calls, administrative tasks, basic email communications.
- Bachelor Degree
- Exceptional Interpersonal skills and ability to work in a multicultural context.
- Proficient administrative skills and demonstrated computer skills with ability to work with basic data management systems and applications
- Excellent Arabic & English speaking & writing skills
- 0-2 years of experience as a front desk in a busy, high-end environment, preferably with an educational institute
- The successful candidate should have the passion and the perseverance to lead a positive experience for existing, potential parents and other stakeholders in a diverse school environment.
- Customer Care Advisor - El Kat... - Katameya, Cairo16 days ago
- Customer Care Advisor - Fluent... - New Cairo, Cairo20 days ago
- Receptionist - Heliopolis, Cairo2 months ago
- Telesales Representative - Nasr City, Cairo19 days ago
- Marketing Communications Coord... - Sheraton, Cairo16 days ago
- Customer Service Officer - Maadi, Cairo18 days ago
- Holidays Consultant - Zamalek, Cairo12 days ago
- Customer Service Agent - Giza - Giza, Egypt14 days ago
- Customer Service Agent - Qalub... - Qalubia, Egypt14 days ago
- ReceptionistConfidential Company - Dokki, Giza13 days ago
- ReceptionistConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo30 days ago