Skills And Tools:
What if, instead of a job, you had a mission? A mission to create the future of healthcare alongside a team of brilliant, passionate people, on a canvas that touches billions of consumers around the world?
It's what we do at estshara.
estshara is made up of people from diverse backgrounds, united by our mission to help people around the region live healthier, longer lives by simplifying ways to be healthy. Our culture revolves around first principles thinking that leads to daring ideas and we have the freedom and opportunity to turn these ideas into reality. We are dedicated to improving healthcare access for everyone and leaving the world better than we found it.
We are looking for a cutting edge Medical Affairs Leader who cancollaborates with Director within a designated area of responsibility to manage telehealth operations and ensures the delivery of excellent patient care. Serves as a subject matter expert in the use of telehealth and telehealth technologies. Works with the leadership team to create a work environment that engages staff in the attainment of the department and organizational goals and vision.
Essential Job Functions:
Area Specific Job Accountabilities:
- Performance/Quality Measurement: Development of performance and quality metrics telehealth programs. Ensures high standards of performance by proactively addressing performance issues, including coaching and disciplinary conversations and by feedback provided through the performance appraisal process
- Project Management: coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of telehealth projects ensuring consistency with organizational strategy, commitments and goals. Facilitates the definition of program scope, goals, deliverables, and resource requirements.
- Operations: Manage daily operations to ensure the highest quality care, provider and patient satisfaction, regulatory compliance and patient safety.
- Develops, implements, and monitors the effectiveness of operational processes and procedures.
- Ensures effective scheduling and staffing of staff.
- Oversees payroll/time reporting process ensuring proper pay for staff, compliance with policies, and approval of overtime and incentive programs
- Serves as an operational resource and role model to staff.
- Creates and maintains tech support documentation, as needed.
- Monitors provider response to member
- Maintains confidentiality of issues and complies with all applicable regulations (i.e., HIPAA).
- Participate in product development activities as needed
- Promoting excellent customer service by all levels of the staff.
- Interviews, hires, and trains a productive medical office team and conducts performance reviews.
- Ensures patient satisfaction, including troubleshooting when there is a complaint and developing process improvements to prevent recurrences.
- Bachelor's degree in Medicine & Surgery is a MUST.
- Require 2-3 years of management experience.
- Prefer 2-3 years of experience in telemedicine service, an understanding of telemedicine technology or healthcare IT systems.
- Advanced level proficiency in Microsoft products suite including Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Word, Project.
- Ability to read, prepare, and communicate extensive data reports and charts along with excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Assertive and entrepreneurial personality.
- Medical Record ManagerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo2 days ago
- Customer Service Manager (Medi...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt12 days ago
- Claims Team leader - Physician...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt12 days ago
- Radiology ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt12 days ago