Skills And Tools:
- Prepare monthly financial statements.
- Prepare financial reports related to budgets and other related.
- Directly supervise and coordinate company financial management, strategies, administrative planning and control to support company operations goals.
- Manage monthly closing process.
- Monitor and record financial transactions according company polices.
- Cost , budgeting and planning across the manufacturing process
- Prepare monthly, quarterly financial statements, analyses and reports that accurately reflecting operating performance and financial position of company.
- Budget and cost control over the company
- Prepare financial reports related to budgets, accounts payable, account receivables, expenses, etc.
- Cooperate with External auditors in reviewing the financial statement.
- Ensure that the finance team is informed of their roles and responsibilities.
- Males only.
- Construction experience must.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
- Good command of English
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Time Management
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - Dokki, Giza8 days ago
- Financial Manager-ConstructionConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo7 days ago
- Financial Manager/Paints (10th...Confidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia7 days ago
- CFO Chief Financial OfficerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo6 days ago