Skills And Tools:
The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating and executing our marketing strategy. You will lead our marketing campaigns, evaluate our marketing performance metrics, and collaborate with internal teams. You will have a strong marketing background with excellent communication skills and attention to detail. You will also work directly with other departments and the top managers to build new campaigns and develop current campaigns.
- Define and execute the marketing and communication activities according to our marketing plan.
- Coordinate all marketing activities to generate leads.
- Inform clients and prospects of products and services through creative marketing strategies.
- Track performance of all marketing campaigns.
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns to provide clear direction on strategy, delivery, and performance against goals.
- Overlook the leads cycle and quality from different channels.
- Operate campaigns on Facebook, Google Display Network, etc.
- Creates, launches, measures, and optimizes marketing campaigns that drive awareness, acquisition, engagement, and customer loyalty.
- Develops and executes marketing experimentation roadmap, using both paid, free and onsite channels, rapidly iterating to optimize traffic and ROI.
- Effectively communicate the marketing performance, opportunities, objectives, strategy, and milestones to the top management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or other relevant disciplines is a must.
- 3+ years' experience in Marketing
- Experience in Real Estate Preferably.
- A demonstrated ability to work with social media platforms and online marketing.
- Strong Analytical Skills.
- Ability to craft strategy proposals detailing budget scenarios.
- Digital Marketing Specialist (...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo4 days ago
- Social Media SpecialistConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago