Skills And Tools:
- knowledgeable Accounting Manager who can lead and motivate accounting staff members and increase department accuracy and efficiency. The Accounting Manager will delegate, supervise, and participate in accounting department tasks, oversee the recording, tracking, and reporting of financial information, hire, train, and motivate accounting staff members, develop and implement department controls and procedures, and ensure that the department operates efficiently without sacrificing accuracy.
- To succeed as an Accounting Manager, you should be analytical, detail-oriented, and honest. The ideal Accounting Manager should possess excellent leadership and interpersonal skills as well as a strong understanding of accounting and management principles and financial legislation
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Maximum age : 37
- Experience in Management, Accounting, or a related field may be preferred.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Strong understanding of accounting, finance, and management principles.
- Exceptional math skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially bookkeeping software and MS Office.
- High level of efficiency and accuracy.
- Willingness to comply with all local, state, federal, and company regulations.
- Attention to detail and the ability to analyze large amounts of data.
- Accounting ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt17 days ago
- Budgeting & Costing ManagerConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo11 days ago