Skills And Tools:
- Building & updating talents pool by searching & contacting with community service associations, colleges, internet sites, professional recruiters,…..etc. to minimize the recruitment time.
- Creating job posts & advertising them through recruitment portals to ensure filling all the vacant positions within the agreed upon SLA.
- Browsing all sourcing channels (online & off line) to gather CVs matching with required jobs qualifications to fill vacant positions with the best fit.
- Screening CVs & conduct phone screening to ensure that the applicant/candidate matches the required qualifications.
- Invite qualified applicants/candidates for interviews using the approved communication method (phone & email).
- Conducting in-person interviews & assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills & aptitude to ensure they are matching with GlobeMed required competencies (core) & their levels along with the company culture.
- Performing any other required assessments for job applicants to ensure they are the best fit for the vacant position.
- Coordinating technical interviews with the hiring manager & making recommendations for the applicants/candidates who pass the HR interview.
- Performing reference & background check for any approved applicant/candidate before offering them job offer.
- Communicating Job Offers for any accepted applicant/candidate & follow up the expected joining date.
- Communicate the details of any new hire with all the concerned parties to ensure proper employee onboarding.
- Attending Job Fairs & other events and represent GlobeMed in a professional manner to search for highly qualified talents.
- BSc in Human Resources Management, or relevant field.
- Proven work experience as an HR Recruiter or Talent Acquisition, at least 3 years of experience in mass hiring.
- Experience in #Medical_Insurance industry.
- C1 English Level is a must.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multitask and meet timelines on deliverable; ability to work in a high-velocity environment.
- Lead employer branding initiatives.
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events.
- Ability to handle and maintain confidential information.
- HR & Training Specialist Retai...Confidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza10 days ago
- HR SupervisorConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt5 days ago
- HR Officer (Medical Insurance)Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo9 days ago