Skills And Tools:
Kashat helps the unbanked Egyptian population cultivate a financial identity by providing them with instant loans and an opportunity to access wider financial services by way of building a credit history. We aspire to reconfigure how financial services for the unbanked are distributed by aiming to provide more equitable and accessible solutions. If you are looking for an ambitious and dynamic environment with new challenges every week, this is the place for you.
Kashat is the first nano lending app in Egypt and MENA, we are Egypt's first regulated nano lending venture. This is your opportunity to work with an ambitious mobile first fintech which has the ambition to become the most progressive and comprehensive fintech mobile app for the unbanked. Join us in our mission to solve some of the region’s most challenging issues revolving around access to finance for the unbanked.
You pay attention to detail and are a results-driven Testing Engineer. You will work in a fast paced, challenging environment to enhance, troubleshoot, and build out our current Android application and processes.
You will be using your deep understanding and experience of Testing and tools to analyze current code and developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users.
We believe that communication is the bridge between confusion and clarity, so you will need be a team player have excellent communication, computer, and project management skills, you should be focused on building a better, more efficient applications and creating a better end-user experience and you must be knowledgeable, collaborative, and motivated
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Review and analyze requirements, specifications, and technical design documents, providing timely feedback.
- Participate closely in the creation and modification of acceptance criteria.
- Develop and maintain test cases and plans for systems, and follow test plans based on bug reports.
- Develop test scripts and run regressions tests periodically.
- Design and develop quality control methodology and processes based on test automation tools.
- Verify that applications meet business requirements for existing and new features.
- Audit systems and report faults in a clear step-by-step reproducible way.
- Identify and investigate failures, and document in depth root causes, and provide suggestions on how to avoid future failures.
- Examine reports of defects across all information technology systems, check if defects are fixed, document results, and follow up with all interested stakeholders.
- Identify, collect, analyze, and report on quality metrics.
- Conduct load and stress tests periodically, and after each release cycle.
- Review system logs to identify systems bugs/errors.
- Mentor other less experienced quality assurance engineers.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other Information Technology specialization.
- 4+ years of experience in performing quality control for web and mobile applications.
- Experience performing manual testing (functional, performance, regression …etc.).
- Experience documenting test cases, test plans, and test plan execution reports.
- Experience preparing and executing automated functional testing.
- Experience maintaining quality metrics.
- Experience developing test scripts using Java or others.
- Experience preparing and executing performance and scalability testing.
- Experience testing REST interfaces.
- Experience writing SQL queries in support of test automation.
- Working in an organization deeply adhering to the Scrum methodology.
- Positive, proactive team player who is passionate about their craft.
- Customer-centric prioritization and data-driven decision making.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Senior Automation Testing Engi...Fawry Banking & Payment Technology Services - 6th of October, Giza1 day ago