Skills And Tools:
Atomica.ai helps doctors provide the best patient care possible using the power of AI, Robotics, and 3D Printing.
Atomica is looking for C++ Developers to join our Computer Graphics team that is responsible for creating our new effective, efficient, and performant 3D graphics engine powering our medical imaging software applications.
- Develop and maintain our core 3D graphic library and rendering engine.
- Develop advanced modeling techniques for our medical imaging applications.
- Ensure the performance and quality of the rendering pipeline.
- Bachelor's degree in the areas of Computer Science/Computer Engineering, Engineering or any other related fields
- Good command of English
- Proficiency in Modern C++, C++17 is preferred.
- Solid understanding of the math involved in computer graphics.
- Familiarity with version control systems (git) is preferred
- Experience with any 3D Graphics APIs (OpenGL-3.3+, DirectX-11+, Vulkan, Metal, etc.).
- Experience with any GPU shading languages (GLSL, HLSL, MSL, etc.).
- Experience with lighting, ray tracing and/or volume rendering is a plus.
- Experience in Computational Geometry is a Plus
- AUTOSAR Developer, Remote Egyp... - Cairo, Egypt17 days ago
- Devops Engineer - Software Dev... - Nasr City, Cairo11 days ago
- Senior C++ Software Developer,... - Cairo, Egypt17 days ago
- Full Stack DeveloperConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo10 days ago
- Software Quality Engineer - Nasr City, Cairo9 days ago
- E-commerce Support Engineer - New Cairo, Cairo2 days ago
- Mobile Maintenance Specialist ... - Maadi, Cairo1 day ago
- Software Tester - Mohandessin, Giza13 days ago
- Senior Front End Developer -An... - Heliopolis, Cairo16 days ago
- Senior Java Developer - Mokattam, Cairo15 days ago