Skills And Tools:
- Teaching social studies for international schools
- Handling all aspects of the editorial process.
- Proofreading typed manuscript.
- Adding and correcting vocalization (diacritical marks).
- Editing material for accuracy, style and readability.
- Matching the series components (for example: standardization of terminology).
- Liaising with other in-house teams: designers, illustrators and subject editors.
- Managing a variety of projects in a timely manner.
- Strong experience in teaching social studies at international schools
- Having a high level of proficiency in Social, Geography, History, Economics, and Citizenship.
- Being computer literate.
- Must have experience at international schools
- Having a strong sense of logic.
- Being perceptive.
- Being well organized and responsible.
- Able to work under pressure and adapt to rapidly changing priorities.
- Having a team spirit (cooperative and collaborative).
NOTE : Matched Candidates will receive an invitation Email for written test , Kindly check your email regularly (junk and spam folders as well )
- Toddler's English Teacher - (M... - Nasr City, Cairo4 days ago
- Online Arabic Instructor - مدر... - Maadi, Cairo1 month ago
- Math TeacherConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt23 days ago
- Science TeacherConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt23 days ago
- English Teacher for Heliopolis... - Heliopolis, Cairo1 month ago
- Foreign English Teacher in Dok... - Dokki, Giza1 month ago
- University English Instructor - Qantarah Sharq, Ismailia1 month ago
- Classroom English Teacher / Co... - Sheikh Zayed, Giza1 month ago
- Preschool Montessori French Te... - New Cairo, Cairo2 months ago
- Social Media Specialist - Musi... - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo2 months ago
- English Technical WriterConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt12 days ago
- Arabic writer/editorConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago