Skills And Tools:
- Understanding business’ vision and gathering the right requirements from your meetings
- Integrating any additional feature requests into the product roadmap
- Staying ahead of the game by grooming and prioritizing your product backlog
- Scheduling product releases and coordinating sprints
- Analyzing end users’ preferences and requests
- Creating user stories and designing acceptance criteria
- Mastering an overview of your sprints by defining the goals at first, monitoring the progress and addressing the issues
- Working closely with the Account Managers and updating them with the team's progress
- Constantly refining our agile methodology based on results and feedback from the team & business.
- Work closely with our development and design teams using user stories and maintaining product backlogs
- Responsible for sprint deliveries.
- A team player who is experienced in working closely with different teams
- Familiar with -even better- worked with Agile and Scrum framework before
- Has technical background with good knowledge of software development and web technologies
- Strong communicator with excellent organizational skills
- Confidently speak and write English.
- Computer Science, Engineering, Business Informatics or a similar degree