Skills And Tools:
- This role will be responsible to handle the client servicing team and facilitating all Account relationship Management activities for current and newly added accounts, serving as the SPOC for all accounts queries and representing our acquired business on behalf of the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree; Business Management background / Bachelor of Pharmacy.
- 4-6 years of relevant experience in TPA, BPO, or hospital, medical centers with added advantage with some knowledge of insurance, processes, practices, and negotiations.
- Excellent English Language is a must.
- Fluency in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Excellent Communication and Negotiation skills.
- Sales Executive - Nasr City, Cairo12 days ago
- Senior Sales Representative (B... - 6th of October, Giza9 days ago
- Product SpecialistConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago
- Indoor Sales Executive - Heliopolis, Cairo8 days ago
- Senior SW Customer Support - Nasr City, Cairo2 days ago
- Front Desk Officer - Maadi, Cairo4 days ago
- Credit and Collection Speciali... - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago
- Receptionist & Customer Servic... - Heliopolis, Cairo10 days ago
- Senior Outgoing Tour Operator ... - Nasr City, Cairo12 days ago
- Sales Representative - Alex - Alexandria, Egypt29 days ago