Skills And Tools:
Database and ERP Administrator:
- Administrates SQL and NoSQL Database Clusters and servers
- Secures Database Access Control Layers
- Ensures data integrity best practices
- Provides raw data reporting and secure access to business analysts and
- management decision support
- Establishing ERP needs via business process analysis and consultation.
- Writing customized programs and scripts, as well as configuring ERP applications.
- Installing and Administering ERP software and ensuring seamless integration with IT systems.
- Performing diagnostic tests and resolving issues to optimize performance.
- Providing technical support and training ERP end-users.
- Contributing to ERP and Business Software implementation with vendors and developers.
- Ability to learn new technologies and systems
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Responsible and dependable
- Critical thinking and troubleshooting
Qualifications, experience, skills and competencies:
- SQL Proficiency
- Database Server administration skills or experience in Oracle and PostgreSQL
- Preferred: ERP administration, implementation and support
- Preferred: Knowledge of NoSQL databases (MongoDB, CouchDB, . . . )
- Ability to perform Data Extraction, Transformation, and integration
- Performance Monitoring and optimization
- Database and ERP user support
- Outsystems Developer - Nasr City, Cairo11 days ago
- Senior DevOps Engineer - Maadi, Cairo8 days ago
- Netsuite ConsultantConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago
- Senior Software Engineer - Pyt... - Maadi, Cairo3 days ago
- Senior Power BI Developer - Giza, Egypt10 days ago
- Full Stack .NET Developer - Gi...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza4 days ago
- SRE Engineer - Nasr City, Cairo21 days ago
- Senior SW Customer Support - Nasr City, Cairo3 days ago