Skills And Tools:
Front-end Developers are responsible for implementing visual elements that users see and interact within a web application. In general, they are supported by back-end web developers, who are responsible for server-side application logic and integration of the work front-end developers do.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain reusable Angular libraries.
- Architect new Angular projects.
- Unit test Angular projects and libraries.
- Communicate with other teams to design APIs.
- Ensure best performance and scalability of the Angular libraries and projects
- Maintain and improve company website
- Work in multidisciplinary team with other professionals such as back-end developers and web designers (UI/UX)
- Design mobile-based features
- Always stay consistent with our brand guidelines
- Make suggestions for better solutions to problems
- Keep abreast of latest and emerging technologies
- Write efficient, reusable and documented code
- Maintain the current platform so that the customer experience is seamless
- Plan the tasks, estimate, and assign (between self and team members) for the sprint
- An attractive package that matches your work experience within our team.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders
- We trust in the power of creativity and flexibility and try to build an environment that allows you to be your best self.
- We offer a variety of comprehensive plans covering medical and dental needs for you. An active lifestyle is a healthy life,
- We are not a 9-5 company. Neither do we follow a traditional annual holiday policy. We believe in working smarter, not harder, and allowing employees to take time off, whenever and as much as they need.
- You may work from home whenever you need and as much as this suits your daily tasks.
- All zVendo offices are built with many collaborative break-out spaces, with snack and coffee corners functioning 24/7. You also have the freedom to stream your music right at your workstation and work accompanied by your favorite tunes!
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- 3-5 years of experience.
- Must be willing to help and mentor other developers.
- Extensive experience with Angular framework (Minimum 2 years).
- Good experience with HTML, CSS and Bootstrap.
- Good experience with cross-platform and cross-browser testing.
- Senior Front End Developer -An... - Heliopolis, Cairo16 days ago
- Senior Front End Developer - Cairo, Egypt28 days ago
- Senior Full Stack Developer 22... - Cairo, Egypt16 days ago
- Backend Developer (Multination... - New Cairo, Cairo30 days ago
- Senior Software Architect- Hyb... - Heliopolis, Cairo1 month ago
- Java Full Stack Team Leader - Maadi, Cairo14 days ago
- Senior Front End Developer - Zamalek, Cairo2 months ago
- Senior Angular Frontend Develo... - Nasr City, Cairo1 month ago
- Front End Developer - Vue JS - 6th of October, Giza2 months ago
- Senior Front End DeveloperConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo11 days ago
- Senior Front End Developer (Re...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo2 days ago
- Senior Front End Developer - J...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo13 days ago
- Senior Front End DeveloperConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo2 days ago