Skills And Tools:
- Participates in writing (test cases, prepare test data, integration, set results…)
- Working in the TFS cycle to applying the agile way.
- Execute software test cases, identify product defects, and log the defects on the bug control tool.
- Create or assist in creating assigned test automation.
- Report work progress and any problems faced to the Test Lead or Project Manager as required.
- EDUCATION: BSc of Computer science, Computer Engineering or equivalents
- Experience: + 2 years
- ISQTB certification preferred
- English level: Fluent
- Demonstrated ability on understanding client’s Business life cycle to map it to application functions.
- Familiar with Programming languages (Java - python).
- Knowledge of SQL database/oracle is preferred.
- Knowledge of life SW Development cycles.
- Testing techniques
- Knowledge of Agile.
- SIS – LMS knowledge prefer
- Working hours: full time,40 hrs/week, 2 days off (Friday, Saturday)
- Working location: Cairo/Upper Egypt.
- Working place: indoor
- Amazing working environment, supporting teamwork and managers.
- Competitive package, Strong career path, Social and medical insurance.
- Mid-Level Software Quality Con...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo5 days ago
- Lecturer in Computer Science (...El Sewedy Education - The Knowledge Hub Universities - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago