Skills And Tools:
- Review Tender documents.
- Prepare procurement plans.
- Review Technical Specifications, BOQ, Drawings and related documents and locate potential vendors and suppliers.
- Obtain best prices form subcontractors and suppliers.
- Review monthly inventory of the stored items and goods using the Warehouse Log and the delivery notes / release notes / Item Return Forms to cross-check.
- Negotiate with suppliers to achieve optimum cost-quality and to ensure that target prices company's terms and conditions are met.
- Select the awarded s/c based on the best technical & financial offer that matches with the project's requirements.
- Review logs of incoming and outgoing items and goods updated on the spot, and files the corresponding item delivery, release, and returns forms.
- Review of specifications and prepare list of suppliers and subcontractors packages for different Project Disciplines.
- Attends bidding negotiations regarding spec and priced B.O.Q and replies to all clarifications required in the tender process
- Prepare contracts ,POs according to given data, follow up projects needs and prepare purchasing form after pricing the item.
- Bachelor degree in Architecture.
- 5-7 years of experience.
- Good experience in finishing works
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office and AutoCAD
- Primavera is a plus
- Procurement and Tender Team Le...Confidential Company - Haram, Giza9 days ago
- Mechanical Tendering Engineer ...Confidential Company - Dokki, Giza9 days ago