Skills And Tools:
- Meets with requester to determine requirements of projects; determines feasibility of project and prepares cost estimates.
- Performs original design work utilizing specifications, sketches and ideas on developing designs.
- Analyzes space utilization effectiveness and changing demands for space needs: recommends actions to meet new requirements.
- Assists in compiling data for architectural plans, specifications, cost estimates, reports, etc.
- Assists in the preparation for plans for existing buildings where plans are not available.
- Assists in conducting preliminary studies of proposed projects to obtain information as to space and design requirements, obtaining measurements and making sketches preliminary to the preparation of drawing.
- Assists in preparation of scale drawing of details required for contract drawing.
- Assists in preparation of design development drawings.
- Assists in the preparation of “record” drawings on completion of construction.
- Assists in preparation of layout and draws preliminary sketch of project to present to client.
- Assists in developing and/or coordinating development of detailed working drawings and specifications after approval for project has been obtained.
- Assists with coordinating bid process.
- Reviews shop drawings, specifications, cost estimates and construction material recommendations submitted by outside architects and contractors to ensure adherence to contract and notifies Architect of discrepancies.
- Provides support to Architects and management staff.
- BA/BS degree in Architecture.
- Minimum experience 3-5 years.
- Familiar with building code and zoning
- Drafting & detailing
- Knowledge of architecture and architectural principles and techniques.
- Knowledge of the methods and techniques of CAD design & & Revit.
- Skill in drafting architectural plans.
- Architecture Engineer - Team L...Confidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza4 days ago
- Structure Design Engineer - Te...Confidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza5 days ago