Skills And Tools:
- Periodically audit all files for inclusions and missing documents.
- Coordinate all multiple-site correspondence, to ensure that controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are distributed to the appropriate staff, subcontractors and suppliers as applicable.
- Maintain the documents and drawings, correspondence, reports, drawings, sketches, instructions, and minutes of meetings, requests-for-information, and all project documents in the Document.
- Control office under safe custody without any damage or deterioration with easy traceability.
- Facilitate timely provision of requested documentation
- Maintaining the documentation cycle & workflow.
- Bachelor Degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum 3 years' experience as Document Controller in the Real-Estate/construction field.
- Work location: New Administrative capital
- Admin & Document ControllerConfidential Company - Zamalek, Cairo3 days ago