Skills And Tools:
TEBcom/ Online Medical Technology is a startup company providing a unique digital telemedicine platform connecting doctors with their patients through a professional High-Tech mobile application.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Segmentation and targeting of potential customers
- Present, promote, and sell services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Engage customers efficiently and guarantee efficient usage of our medical technology services.
- Training and follow up with all parties using the service (Doctors/ Assistants)
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon target outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market's potential
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Resident in Cairo
- Medical Background (Pharmacy, Vet or science graduate)
- 1:2 years experience as Medical Representative with positive track record.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Presentable, self motivated with high learning ability.
- Medical Representative All Ove...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt7 days ago