Skills And Tools:
- Building a review about different suppliers (or manufacturers) related to each mechanical item (Sheet metal/Molds/Coating/Motors/ Gearboxes/spare parts…etc,) and negotiate for the best price, delivery/lead time and payment terms.
- Find new suppliers/partners/Manufacturers according to the company (technical) needs.
- Place orders to the final agreed supplier and follow the logistics process with the follow up section.
- Procure / Manufacture Parts/equipment/materials, and systems complying with the project requirements.
- Ensure on-time delivery of products.
- Have Excellent knowledge about the equipment's, materials (Sheet metal/Steels/Plastics and supplies used in the industry and their suppliers.
- Maintenance experience for FMCG is preferable.
- BSC in Mechanical Production Engineering.
- Strong understanding of fundamental mechanical engineering principles in all areas, and the ability to apply principles flexibly in unfamiliar situations.
- Familiarity with various manufacturing methods (e.g., molding and machining).
- Creativity and innovation persistence and drive to solve challenging problems and overcome obstacles.
- Having strong research, communication and presentation, planning and problem-solving skills.
- Having solid knowledge about design fundamentals.
- Read designs and tolerances, and match manufactured products with needed designs.
- Familiar with Dimensional measuring tools.
- Good English written and oral communication.
- Very good in Microsoft Office programs.
- Mechanical Maintenance Enginee...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza2 days ago
- Mechanical Maintenance Enginee...National Company For Maize Products - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia2 days ago
- Mechanical EngineerConfidential Company - New Damietta, Damietta9 days ago