Skills And Tools:
- We are Looking for an experienced WordPress developer to support the development, maintenance, and managing of WP digital projects as assigned.
- The successful candidate would be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and customization updating plugins.
- Establishing and guiding the website's architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the WP CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and/or plugin.
- Build websites, prototypes, and applications using the latest front¬end and back-end technologies
- Providing timely resolution to reported problems with existing websites.
- Working closely with both the design and project resources to achieve the best possible results in web projects from conception right through to delivery.
- Ensuring all work adheres to current industry best practices.
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and able to work in a team environment.
- Use common sense at all times and pay close attention to detail.
- Client-facing demeanor for Training & Support. for our clients on their WP projects
WordPress Developer Requirements:
- Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Good communication skills.
The candidate must have the following:
- Extensive knowledge and experience in building WordPress CMS websites using the best practice & de¬facto standard plugins
- Experience working with WordPress at a PHP code level:
- Knowledge of existing inbuilt WordPress functions.
- Customizing WordPress to support specific functionality
- Creation of custom post types.
- Creation of plugins/widgets written to conform with WordPress coding standards.
- Creation of clean, logical, well ¬ documented, and reusable code.
- Theme/template integration.
- Knowledge of WordPress Website.
- Experience creating multilingual websites
- Good understanding of cross¬-platform and cross-¬browser issues.
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML5 pages
- Front End DeveloperE3mel Business for Financial & Managerial Consultancy - Maadi, Cairo8 days ago