Skills And Tools:
- Delivering a high-quality application
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- integrate existing software products and get incompatible platforms to work together
- Ensuring a required level of performance
- Writing test-backed server-side code
- Analyzing requirements and designing new functionality
- Testing new applications and fixing bugs.
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements in existing systems and platforms.
- Designing and building application reporting and dashboard
- Attention to detail and ability to coordinate multiple tasks, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in C#
- Proficiency in developing ASP.NET Core MVC applications
- Proficiency using Web API
- Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Principles.
- Atlassian Suite knowledge (Jira, confluence, bitbucket)
- Knowledge and experience with full SDLC lifecycle
- Knowledge and experience in CI/CD
- Writing tests using unit test with Xunit , Nunit , or MStest
- Implementing enterprise application patterns
- Experience in HTML, JS, and CSS
- Experience with the client side Angular
- Experienced with the Microsoft Azure platform
- knowledge in Figma and Zeplin
- Ability to use version control software such as Git
- Proficient knowledge in MSSQL
- Experience in SSRS SQL Reporting
- Knowledge in Microsoft power bi
- preferred having knowledge of react native.
- Excellent English skills specking / writing
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- +3 years of software engineering or software development experience, preferably in a related field.
- Full Stack .Net Developer -Ale...Marine & Engineering Services Co (MESCO) - Bab Sharq, Alexandria3 days ago
- Senior .Net Full Stack Develop...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo9 days ago