Social Media ModeratorPosted 1 month ago
112Applicants for3 open positions
- 12In Consideration
- 21Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via email or chat.
- Manage the online orders' shipping cycle.
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features.
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues, and build a customer database.
- Monitor customers' complaints on social media and reach out to provide assistance.
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
- Follow up with customers to ensure their issues are resolved.
- Gather customer feedback and share it with our Product, Sales, and Marketing teams.
- Experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS role.
- Familiarity with our industry is a plus (Fashion).
- Obour City residents are preferable.
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools.
- Understanding of how CRM systems work.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Multi-tasking abilities.
- Patience when handling tough cases.