Skills And Tools:
- We are seeking an experienced Construction Project Manager to plan and oversee a wide variety of construction projects from beginning to end.
- You will be hiring subcontractors and working with engineers and architects as needed, and keeping track of an inventory of equipment and materials.
- The Construction Project Manager we are looking for will have previous experience in construction management projects and be knowledgeable of regulations and permits required.
- Oversee construction projects from beginning to end.
- Manage the budget and estimate costs.
- Determine the necessary equipment, materials, and manpower needed.
- Keep track of inventory, tools and equipment.
- Ensure supplies and equipment are ordered and delivered according to schedule.
- Prepare reports regarding job status.
- Resolve any problems that may arise.
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations and building codes.
- Evaluate risks.
- Train and mentor construction workers and construction laborers depending on the size of the project.
- Collaborate with subcontractors, engineers, architects and key team members of the project team.
- Negotiate with external vendors on contract agreements.
- Obtain the appropriate permits and licenses from authorities for construction sites.
- Plan construction operations.
- Ensure all deadlines are met.
- Hire contractors and staff including construction laborers.
- Delegate responsibilities.
- Allocate and manage resources to ensure that they are available when they are needed throughout the construction projects.
- Keep all stakeholders aware of the progress on projects and prepare progress reports regularly.
- Handle any environmental or local community issues that may come up during a project.
- Conduct site checks to monitor progress and quality standards.
- Males Only
- Experience in Towers constrictions minimum 8 years.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Leadership skills
- Problem solving
- Decision Making
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering.
- Fluent English.
- Time Management
- Highly organized
- Technically strong in project cost planning, scheduling, and reporting.
- Project Management
- A fast worker with the ability to work well under stress.
- Project Manager Engineer- Cons...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo7 days ago
- Senior Software Project Manage...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo4 days ago
- Construction ManagerConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo6 days ago
- Project Manager EngineerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt14 hours ago