Skills And Tools:
- Follow up with third parties/vendors for maintenance and repair of desktop machines and LAN devices.
- Responsible for the purchasing and maintenance cycle for end user equipment (Notebooks, Desktops, printers, accessories ….. etc.)
- Perform the end users access requests to the ITS services according to pre-defined procedures & policies
- Provide remote scripted support to the incidents related to desktop operating system, standard software, and office automation software. Including installing and upgrading Software, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and applications.
- Perform anti-virus management (Update, Scan, Remove, etc.) for end user’s client machines.
- Perform password reset for end users on directory services and enterprise IT applications and Setting up new users and disabling expired accounts in accordance with HR requirements.
- Ensure the highest level of support available from company software to customers and partners.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction, measured on a regular basis
- Have at least two years of experience in the field.
- Good spoken and written English skills
- Good interpersonal and communications skills.
- IT Network SpecialistConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza3 days ago