Skills And Tools:
- Customs Clearance Manager is urgently needed to join a Multinational Company specialized in Textile Manufacturing.
- Manage the Customs Relations, and all Clearance procedures.
- Prepare and process import and export documentation according to customs regulations, laws, or procedures
- Understand all the procedures that must be done for clearing sea shipments and air cargo shipments
- Other duties often include guiding goods through customs, preparing and submitting documents, determining tariff and duty payments, tracking shipments, and using the tariff coding system to classify shipments.
- Understand all the procedures for working with Free zones.
- Maintain knowledge on understanding the standards of import and export authority for each product
- Stay abreast of changes in import or export laws or regulations
- Maintain relationships with customs brokers in other ports to expedite the clearing of cargo.,
- Develop business relationships
- Pay, or arrange for payment of, taxes, charges, fees, and duties on shipments.
- Request or compile necessary import documentation, such as customs invoices, certificates of origin, and cargo-control documents
- High English level
- +8 years experience.
- Smartphone background.
- Ability to work on team,honesty & hard worker.
- SAP Supply Chain Management Fu...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago