Skills And Tools:
- Designing and maintaining data systems and databases; this includes fixing coding errors and other data-related problems.
- Performing analysis to assess quality and meaning of data
- Working with programmers, engineers, and management heads to identify process improvement opportunities, propose system modifications, and devise data governance strategies.
- Daily Follow-up on planning process weekly and analytical report of the quantities of returns, the reasons for the return, and the root cause of delays and changes of production.
- Preparing final analysis reports for the planning to understand the data-analysis steps, enabling planning to take important decisions based on various facts.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar
- Experience needed from 2 to 4 years as a data analyst.
- Proficient in computer skills.
- Knowledge of programming languages like SQL, Oracle, R, MATLAB, and Python
- Knowledge in ERP & SAP system.
- Familiarity with supply chain processes (e.g. Shipping, ordering, Clearing) is a plus not a must
- Good Command of English Language.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Team-working skills
- Data AnalystConfidential Company - Haram, Giza6 days ago
- Sales & Marketing Data AnalystAl Asdekaa Group for Dairies Production and Trading - Sidi Gaber, Alexandria7 days ago
- Data AnalystConfidential Company - Haram, Giza2 days ago