Skills And Tools:
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
Follow and support subcontractors / Alstom Installation team to make them implementing for the project Quality Assurance (QA) and Quality Control (QC) rules and procedures that comply with the Alstom Quality requirements for all technical and operational matters and interfaces in connection with their scope of work.
- Ensure Project Quality Plan application & project compliance with defined processes and standards.
- Support project team to prepare Gate Reviews.
- Safety Assessment by performing safety reviews & prepare safety authorization.
- Support project team & Participate in external assessments on the project (ISO9001, CMMI, etc.,).
- Perform inspection and audits to control project deliverables compliance.
- Manage Non Conformities and Safety issues and animate problem solving during project execution.
- Handling of customer complaints (8D process).
- Responsible for project quality site activities.
- Responsible for handling CONQ process.
Bachelor degree of engineering.
- Customer focused
- Good communication skills with external and internal customers and stakeholders
- learning Agility
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to make decisions in a timely and correct manner
- Analytical Skills
- Team player
5-8 years of experience & QA experience is required
- Penetration Testing Engineer (...Confidential Company - Mansoura, Dakahlia6 days ago