Skills And Tools:
- Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
- Installation, commissioning and troubleshooting of industrial electrical systems including power, control, instrumentation and automation.
- Confirms system's and components' capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
- Develops electrical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components; soliciting observations from operators.
- Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Experienced electrical engineer for medium and large size projects.
- Experience in all phases of the project, Strong understanding and experienced in the latest Electrical programs.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills.
- High level of accuracy.
- Sales Engineer - Electrical Po...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo1 day ago