Skills And Tools:
- Calibrate between the planning & commercial to reach to best value of shipping schedule
- Communication with shipping line to verify the vessel schedules , availabilities & Prices
- Compare rates and sea freight offers
- Review the booking terms & condition and B/L regulations
- Coordinate with dispatch center to ensure proper execution
- Handle the relation with freight forwarder & transporter
- Follow up the customs clearance for export shipment
- Follow up the issuing of the shipping documents and ensure it will met the customer needs
- Ensuring basic maintenance standards and compliance with health and safety regulations
Qualifications or Skills Required:
- Extensive experience in sea shipping field, international freight forwarder, or Nvocc industry.
- Familiar with shipping line booking procedures and B/L regulations
- Ultra communication skills and ability to work within a team.
- Strong Negotiation Skills
- Fluent English written & spoken
- Excellent Knowledge of MS office, Specially ( Excel & Word )
- Hard worker, able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Bachelor degree in field of logistics / transport or supply chain
- Export Sales Manager – Agricul...Confidential Company - Zamalek, Cairo3 days ago