Skills And Tools:
- Work with Training Manager to facilitate technical training programs for IOT and different technologies
- Use a comprehensive technical and IOT knowledge to conduct trainings.
- Create and maintain training schedules and assessments, including interface with technical teams and IT
- Continuously enhance technical instructional delivery and presentation skills.
- Prepare training materials and classroom agendas (presentations, worksheets etc.)
- Execute online/offline training sessions, webinars, workshops
- Keep and report data on completed and future training.
- Evaluate results of training programs to determine overall effectiveness and make improvements.
- Mentor other instructors in the subject matter, content, and course delivery techniques for assigned technical courses.
- Keep and report data on completed courses, absences, issues etc.
- Observe and evaluate results of training programs
- Determine overall effectiveness of programs and make improvements
- Continuously develop his/her knowledge with newest technologies and technical topics
- Sc. in Computer/Electronic Engineering with grade Very Good or higher.
- 2+ years business experience in electronics and Embedded SW preferred Automotive
- Proven experience as technical trainer.
- Outstanding communication skills and comfort level with public speaking
- Strong programming knowledge of Embedded C/C++.
- Preferred Knowledge in software design process and development life cycle.
- Preferred knowledge of Automotive and/or AUTOSAR.
- Strong leadership skills
- Working knowledge in MS Office and other presentation applications.
- Excellent organizational and time-management abilities.
- Professional appearance
- Self-Motivated and Team Player.
- Willing to work in a challenging environment.
- Senior SharePoint DeveloperConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt11 days ago