Skills And Tools:
- Develop concepts to improve and implement responsive web design
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members
- Deploy time-sensitive marketing campaigns across client websites
- Code and deploy email marketing campaigns
- Run reports and helps to build presentation decks
- Programming, developing, website coding, and producing data-driven websites using WordPress and WooCommerce.
- Ensure consistent performance on all major devices/browsers, including fast load times and bug-free core functionality with a focus on mobile optimization and performance.
- Construct design solutions with the e-commerce/marketing team with a focus on improving website usability.
- Maintain, revise, and continually look to improve all aspects of the website (i.e. content, architecture, images, graphics, keyword performance, lead generation, etc.).
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related numerate
- Problem-solving and thinking laterally as part of a team, or individually, to meet the needs of the project
- 4+ years of experience of website development experience in a team environment.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Experience developing user-friendly, responsive, and appealing websites following modern development standards and workflows.
- Experience in CSS frameworks like bootstrap.
- Proficiency in server-side languages such as PHP, Node Js, Python.
- Experience in PHP frameworks like laravel, CodeIgniter.
- Experience in Node Js frameworks like express js.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL and MongoDB.
- knowledge of computer science basics like Algorithms, Data Structures.
- Good understanding of SEO principles if possible and ensuring that applications will adhere to them.
- Experience of database technologies & Frameworks: MS SQL, T-SQL language and Entity Framework.
- Experience in WordPress is a must
- Ability to manage dedicated servers
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and time-sensitive deliverables.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Be constantly experimenting and innovating.
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies.
- Previous development agency experience preferred.
- Senior .Net Full Stack Develop...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo6 days ago