Skills And Tools:
- Strategically plan and manage procurement and purchasing sections.
- Get the procurement plan from PCS on detailed time schedule.
- Review technical submittals with the commercial director for items to get approvals
- Receive the budgetary from the tender team to determine the items needed for the projects.
- Receive the baseline time schedule from the Planning department to set the dates for implementing the procurement and purchasing orders.
- Manage and follow up the Request for quotations done by the team members to make the comparison table.
- Classify the supplier, manufacturers and sub-contractors technically and financially.
- Prepare the submittals (chosen supplier) for the consultants’ approval.
- Prepare the PO for the supplier and/or sub-contractor to ensure that all the contract’s details are matching with the company’s standards. (Technically and financially).
- Follow up the material-tracking list to ensure all are delivered with the needed quality and quantity on time.
- Direct, optimize and coordinate the full order cycle.
- Follow up, liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers.
- Follow up and manage Keeping track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints with the supplier and/or vendors to ensure the delivery of the requests on time.
- Meet cost, productivity, and accuracy and timeliness targets.
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements.
- Assist logistics process for the development of new products, inventory maintenance, manufacturing, shipment and delivery, and returns on products.
- Follow up keeping detailed records, generate reports, and develop presentations to help management understand the logistics perspective.
- Read and comprehend legal documents, such as contracts or import/export agreements.
- Assist revising Comparison table for sub-contractors and suppliers to get best price and best quality.
- Prepare payment plan for suppliers and sub-contractors to get best value for money in co-ordination with finance.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering “Civil-Arch-Mech.-Elec.” Is A Must
- Supply chain management certification is preferable
- 15 - 20 Years of experience in procurement, 5 years at least in a managerial position.
- Sales Supervisor - Constructio... - Giza, Egypt12 days ago
- Technical Team Lead - Cairo - Cairo, Egypt14 days ago
- Production Manager - 6th of October, Giza18 days ago
- Java Technical Lead - Nasr City, Cairo25 days ago
- Purchasing Specialist - Dokki, Giza17 days ago
- Sales Manager - Maadi, Cairo9 days ago
- Senior Mechanical Tendering En... - Maadi, Cairo1 month ago
- Purchasing Specialist - Obour City, Cairo1 month ago
- SAP PP Consultant - Alsadat City, Monufya1 month ago
- Procurement Manager -Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo4 days ago
- Supply Chain ManagerConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo17 days ago
- Supply chain ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt22 days ago