Skills And Tools:
Did you know KONE moves over one billion people every day? We employ over 57,000 driven professionals in over 60 countries worldwide joined together by a shared vision. As a global leader in the elevator and escalator industry, it is our mission to improve the flow of urban life.
Why this role?
We are looking for a Business Controller to join our Finance team in Cairo, Egypt reporting to the Finance Manager. You will manage the day-to-day business controlling activities for the service business unit ensuring they are conducted in accordance with KONE Financial Control Models and that financial impacts are measured and reported following KONE accounting standards and reporting instructions. You will also support the definition of local financial policies and ensure that adherence to both local and global policies is controlled.
We are looking for somebody with a proven track record of being a go getter and understanding how to partner and collaborate with the business, someone with an analytical mindset as well as a strong commercial acumen.
Being part of a global organization that actively supports your career means that, for the right person, this critical role could be the next step in a fantastic career at KONE.
What will you do?
- Execute business controlling tasks as defined in KONE Financial Control Models.
- Analyze the organization’s business activities and advise management on financial matters and impact of business transactions and decisions.
- Support managers in forecasting the future results of their business.
- Collect, compile, verify and analyze financial information and economic indicators.
- Evaluate industry, economic, financial and market trends to forecast the organization’s short, medium and long-term financial and competitive position.
- Provide technical expertise and advice on financial issues to functional managers to help them develop revenue and expense budgets, understand financial reports and manage their financial responsibilities.
- Assure correctness of information including order book, late cost reserves, accruals and pre to post calculations.
- Develop and implement annual budgets in line with global budgeting guidelines.
- Maintain strong connections with other Finance colleagues within KONE to share best practices and understand current and future trends.
- Bachelor degree in Finance or related discipline
- 3+ years of relevant working experience in business control/financial analysis/budgeting in a similar projects/services environment
- Excellent user of MS Excel & PowerPoint
- Excellent English language skills
- Strong business acumen, analytical & communication skills with the ability to present complex data across different levels at the organization
- Business Partnering mindset and ability to collaborate effectively and influence stakeholders
- SAP knowledge is an added value
Successful candidates will be invited to complete an automated video interview. Please check your e-mail regularly to be able to submit within the assigned time frame.
- Business Development Specialis... - New Cairo, Cairo2 days ago
- Senior Financial Analysis Spec... - Cairo, Egypt24 days ago
- Accountant - Nasr City, Cairo1 month ago
- Accountant ( General Ladger) - Sharqia, Egypt1 month ago
- Collector - Heliopolis, Cairo2 months ago
- Accountant (Females Only) - Shubra, Cairo2 months ago
- Financial Planning And Analysi...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo10 days ago
- Senior AccountantConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo7 days ago
- taxation accountantConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo1 day ago