Skills And Tools:
About the company:
- Multicare Egypt for Pharmaceutical Industries is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity or expression, age disability, or other characteristics protected by prevailing regulations, practice or customs/traditions.
- Multicare is a well-established Pharmaceutical Company with diversified scope in both manufacturing and marketing of pharmaceutical products, supplements, cosmetics and medical devices. Multicare has +20 years of prominent existence in the local market and has almost +40 products marketed and more to come through the pipelines. Multicare Egypt for Pharmaceutical Industries is the manufacturing facility of Pharmacare for Trading Agency, which located at the Industrial Zone – New Cairo and its HQ is close by the facility as well in New Cairo. We are one of the fast growing Pharmaceutical Companies in the market which has strong ambition and aspiration to be one of the key players not only in Egypt but also within the region.
- Our international alliances are effective in different countries, including Saudi Arabia, United Arab of Emirates, India and New Zealand with future aspiration to extend more business associations and affiliations in near future to further markets. Recently Multicare Poland has been launched which will be the entry port of the business to the European Union (EU).
We are hiring a Marketing Manager to head the function towards meaningful business objectives as follows:
- Designation: Marketing Manager
- Location: 3rd Settlement, New Cairo, Kattamia (Industrial Area), Cairo.
- Reporting: CEO
- Grade: mM 01/mM 02
A.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive the assessment of internal and external commercial environment and implications to Multicare’s portfolio, and drive the business growth along with products lifecycle management
- Oversee the formulation of marketing strategies and programs to achieve sales, margin and market share objectives within budgets
- Implement marketing strategies plan timely with high quality and professionalism
- Forecast product requirements, identify potential supply issues, and develop contingency plans
- Develop marketing team members; Group Brand Leads, Brand Leads, Brand Associates and Digital Marketing Team in a way to unlock their potential and prepare pipelines of talents within the marketing
- Set in coordination with the sales team the marketing strategies for different products and agree on a mechanism to monitor actions and activities
- Initiate market research studies and analyze their findings whenever appropriate
- Lead development and implementation of the Marketing plans to ensure the alignment with Multicare’s overall objectives and business strategies
- Manage the day-to-day operations of Marketing function by facilitating related professional work processes in order to yield quality outputs.
- Materialize the Marketing unit budget and ensures that the activities within each business unit is implemented and processed as per the assigned figures
- Ensures functional objectives are fulfilled by setting individual targets, KPIs’ ,developing and motivating staff in order to optimize team performance
- For new products, ensure a successful prelaunch and plan has been established and executed via working with sales team
- Direct the conceptualization, development, and enhancement of new and existing products, including the development of business cases for presentation to Management, to ensure the Company’s products and portfolios maintain their competitiveness.
- Define and ensure adherence to marketing, advertising and communication standards and guidelines
- Liaise with cross-functional teams to ensure that demand plans are in place
- Drive for the new launches in coordination with vis-à-vis functions internally and externally to make sure that the launches will be meeting agreed timelines
- Maintain finger on pulse on the performance of Multicare’s portfolio and ringing the bell should any risks identified to potentially impact the business
- Analyze dynamics of both internal and external environments to be proactive in suggesting insights and recommendation on how to outperform defined growth rates
Level of Education:
- Life Science graduate Post graduate vis-a-vis qualifications is desired (e..g. CIM, MBA, etc)
- Previous experience of Pharmaceutical is mandated with at least 3 years in a marketing leadership responsibility
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills. English fluency essential
IT Literacy :
- Professional computer and MS-Office skills
C.Competencies and Behaviors:
- Robust leadership capabilities
- Unmatched sense of urgency and accountability
- Professional analytical thinking with the foreseen instinct business acumen
- Ability to integrate with cross-functional teams towards common objectives
- Tendency to share best practice and key takeaways
- Natural communicator
- Handling of multiple tasks simultaneously with quality yield of all
What we offer:
- With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
- For the selected candidates, we offer a superb working environment and a challenging atmosphere.
- You can also look forward to a competitive salary and benefits package with room for talents and potential candidates to sharpen and advance their career forward supported by exposure, learning and development opportunities.
You can follow us via:
- Marketing Manager - Real Estat...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo10 days ago