Skills And Tools:
- Manage the operation of the mining site of aggregates efficiently.
- Follow up on daily operations and resolve operational, manufacturing & production problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays.
- Continuous evaluation and improvement of operational and cost efficiency with direct production efforts at all company sites.
- Achieve operational targets in accordance with company KPIs, within the approved budget.
- Maintain project timelines to ensure tasks are accomplished and delivered on time.
- Drive a culture of safety, promote a safe work environment, ensuring safety compliance with all local, state, and federal safety & environmental laws.
- Maintain company assets in good operational condition & recommend capital replacement where warranted.
- Promote a focus on our customers’ needs and anticipate and respond to changes in their demands.
- Ability to understand the concept of Quality Control to maximize production and minimize waste by ensuring quality control standards are followed and customers’ needs are met.
- Manage relationship with related local authorities and ensure compliance with their regulations and procedures according to company guidelines.
- Ability to establish and maintain team-based relationships within the operational staff and fellow peers.
- Drive and instill a culture of continuous improvement.
- 7 – 15 years of experience in the mining or related industry required.
- B.Sc. in Mining Engineering or equivalent experience in the mining industry.
- A working knowledge of open pit mines production and related equipment’s, as well as an extensive understanding of operations & safety requirements for all applicable machinery, crushers, and Heavy Mobile Equipment’s.
- Operations ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago