Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for proper replenishment of raw ingredients to meet production demand requirements in a dynamic environment
- Plan, develop, implement, and evaluate processes for materials delivery including safety stock and supply strategy
- Assess volume requirements against planning assumptions balancing requirements with inventory levels.
- Understand and manage risks to minimize impact on production schedule.
- Take follow up actions in relation to material shortages that affect production.
- Assess Material Requirements Planning system (MRP) that is in place and ensure that data is accurate and up to date and resolve any issues as required.
- Monitor inventory levels against agreed target levels.
- Review and present vendor forecast as requested.
- Monitor the integrity of Bill of Materials (BOM) and manage inventory accuracy.
- Implement all processes to agreed standards and targets and support continuous improvement initiatives and identify areas of improvement.
- Coordinating with cross functional departments regarding production goals, timelines, etc. i.e. effective transition of graphics redesign.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree of Any Suitable Discipline .
- 3-5 years experience in FMCG industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, with strong attention to detail, analytical skills and ability to organize work flows
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Self-starter with flexibility to meet challenging priorities while adhering to departmental deadlines.
- Supply Chain Specialist- After...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo2 days ago