Skills And Tools:
Al Doha Group has a new opportunity for R & D Specialists to join the QA team under the control of the research & development department for developing new products, developing recipes & optimizing costs.
- Responsible for creating new products of spices.
- Developing the recipes, specifications of raw materials & finished products.
- Developing the specifications of the packaging materials of the spices categories.
- Developing the SOPs of new processes of the spices.
- Communicating with the marketing for new products.
- Performing competitor analysis of the spices products routinely.
- Developing raw materials alternatives for the spices mix.
- Developing & performing shelf-life testing of the spices category products.
- Communicate externally for finding RM alternatives for cost-saving targets
10th of Ramadan City, Egypt.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Agriculture
- 3 – 5 years of experience in the same field.
- Having a good background in the food industry
- Computer skills, Microsoft Office: Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- R&D Specialist - FoodConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo5 days ago
- R&D Supervisor - FoodConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo5 days ago
- In-vitro & Troubleshooting Sup...Confidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia2 days ago
- Quality Control Engineer- Food...E3mel Business for Financial & Managerial Consultancy - Maadi, Cairo2 days ago