Skills And Tools:
- Do You see opportunities in problems?
- Do You always question the status quo?
- Do You like to bring innovative solutions through technology?
- Do You have passion for achieving maximum efficiency with limited resources?
Trufla Technology is looking for a passionate DevOps engineer who can help us re-imagine the insurance industry. The insurance industry is very broad and complex by nature, yet we believe this should not be the case to our clients. At Trufla Technology, we are building software products that redefines how insurance products should be distributed and serviced.
What is it like to work at Trufla?
You will be part of a diversified family that has talented people across the globe driven by the same purpose. We all come together trying to solve complex challenges whether it is business or technology related, so we will expect from you to have passion for challenges. You will be an integral part of what we build every day, but most importantly of how we should build it. Trufla is always growing, and we want You to help us put the vision around how to build the simplest yet powerful products. We like the agile mindset, so better done than perfect. We like to move fast and automate a lot.
- Build and automate the provisioning of infrastructure and cloud-native services
- Architect and manage infrastructures for a multitenant distributed environment
- Identify and execute on cloud cost optimization opportunities
- Foster strong working relationships with cross functional partners from design & product
- Take holistic ownership of your work by understanding how things work, even if they take you outside your area of expertise
- Ensure you follow best practices including but not limited to security, availability, and observability of the infrastructure
- Constantly Bring innovative ideas to the table to help make our environment and processes better
- Bring thoughtful perspectives, empathy, creativity, and a positive attitude to take on problems at scale
- Communicate effectively (both written and oral) with colleagues at all levels of the organization
- 4+ years of experience managing infrastructures with lots of moving pieces
- Experience with any public cloud providers (i.e. AWS, Google & Azure), preferably AWS
- Proficiency working with cloud technologies: Dockerization, ECS, CI/CD, auto-scaling, DBs (MySQL, Mongo, Postgres, Elasticsearch, etc…) , IAC
- Proficiency with Linux systems and tools
- Experience in scripting languages (i.e. Shell, Bash, Python, etc…)
- Strong experience in automation
- Preferably experience in architecting scalable infrastructures and data warehouses.
- Data-driven and strongly motivated by success and learnings through experiments and metrics analysis
- Comfortable working in a fast-moving team environment (we deploy many times a day!)
- Computer Science degree, or significant equivalent experience
- Passion for mentoring and supporting the continued education of team members
- Good knowledge of modern deployment tools and technologies (i.e. CI/CD, Docker, AWS, etc…)
VALUES & COMPETENCIES
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm for employee training and development
- Flexible and adaptable with proven problem-solving ability
- High degree of professionalism, integrity, and confidentiality
- Demonstrated accountability and reliability in the quality and timeliness of work
- Ability to work well within a team, and independently, and able to adjust to tight and changing deadlines
- Critical thinker with strong attention to details
- Senior DevOps Engineer - Remot...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo8 days ago