Skills And Tools:
Egybell is hiring a Senior digital marketing specialist for property management application
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create consistent, meaningful and engaging content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
- Plan and execute a schedule of activity across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and other platforms to expand our social media audience base.
- Communicate with social media followers, including responding to comments and queries in a timely manner.
- Create and design social media campaigns with the concerned team in order to drive sales, conversions, collect leads, & increase brand awareness.
- Optimize SEO strategies for new campaigns including keywords analysis, traffic analysis, search engine indexing and ranking goals to drive performance improvements and initiatives.
- Keep up to date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing.
Analysis & Reporting:
- Monitor and analyze digital marketing results to improve performance, using tools such as Google analytics and others, so that amendments and improvements can be made where appropriate.
- Provide monthly analytic reports with recommendations specific to driving and optimizing traffic, behavior, campaign response, keyword research/analysis and SEO.
- Monitor costs and return on investment (ROI).
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- 4-6 years of experience
- Fluent in English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Apps (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
- Proficient in SEO, Google Ads & Google Analytics.
- Social Media Diploma is a must.
- SEO Certification is a plus.
- E Commerce Key Account ManagerConfidential Company - Haram, Giza7 days ago
- Senior Digital Marketing Speci...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo5 days ago