Skills And Tools:
- Strong Knowledge of import and export process , Logistics , Customs clearance and documentations
- Making sure that all the commodities and products are arranged properly and then dispersed.
- Research and evaluate suppliers based on price, quality, selection, service, support, availability, payment facilities, reliability, and production and distribution capabilities.
- Negotiating agreements and contracts for the delivery and management of products and commodities.
- Completing all other operational undertakings and workings related to the imports of the organization and ensuring their compliance with the general policies of the same.
- Follow up the process of the L/C & B/C of the shipments
- Follow up the customs process to release the goods on time to avoid demurrage, penalties, storage and stowage.
- Monitor shipments to ensure that goods come to stores in on time, and in the event of problems trace shipments and follow up undelivered goods.
- Regular update and aware with materials available in main store after reviewing main store inventory list in coordination main storekeeper.
- Provide reports and statistical data as requested for reporting and analysis by the departmental manager
- Create a suppliers register with the support of the procurement team, ensuring the pre- qualification of all registered suppliers.
- Build long-term relationships with government agencies like ministry of Agriculture, Investment and customs
- Schedule supplier visits and conduct competitor survey Execution and monitoring of all regular purchasing duties.
- Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and Equipment
- Negotiate contracts with suppliers to obtain best price and service.
- Set annual price agreement with key sources for key Materials and Categories.
- Identify cost reduction opportunities to achieve financial goals.
- Reduce shipping liabilities by utilizing the incoterms according to the criticality of the shipped Equipment and sense of urgency.
- Provide periodic reporting for management on purchasing, controls and processes.
- Coordinates purchasing activities, negotiates price, schedules delivery, and directs the receipt of goods with external suppliers to obtain the best price, maintain or reduce costs, and enhance service and quality.
- Confirm the accuracy and completeness of all documentation from the supplier.
- Calculates the lead-time for import commodities including correct quantity, books shipping containers, and schedules delivery appointments, verifying approximate date and time for every order to balance the flow of import activities.
- Schedules delivery appointments, verifying appropriate time slots for every order to balance the flow of receiving activities, up tracing delinquent appointments, and following on late arriving carriers to ensure received required products on a timely basis.
- Manage the process of clearing imported products from customs.
- Follow up receiving the goods by the warehousing department.
- Modify, create and apply the necessary documentation and forms for execution of all import activities.
- Look forward to research and report on future changes in import procedures.
- Special tasks can be added at any point in time according to work needs and requirements.
- 8 to 12 years of experience.
- FMCG Background.
- Specialized studies in Supply chain management.
- Oracle system user.
- Foreign Procurement Section He...Al Andalous Pharmaceutical Industries - 6th of October, Giza2 days ago
- Procurement Section Head- FMCGConfidential Company - Belbes, Sharqia6 days ago