Skills And Tools:
- Prepares journal entries for all accounting and business transactions
- Responsible for processing and reviewing all the daily accounting transactions.
- Reconciles the difference in the accounting balances with the monthly and year end Trial Balance.
- Prepares special reports required by TMG on a monthly basis (bank reconciliations, aging payables, fixed assets register, prepaid settlements, accrual positions …. etc.)
- Processes payments of due invoices to suppliers and contractors after reviewing and collecting necessary approvals and processing payments.
- Manages all the tasks related to the current tax regulations and related tax dues.
- Prepares the financial statements, Trial Balance, transactions' closing, and monthly journal entries using SAP-FI.
- Liaises and assists the external auditor in fulfilling all the needed requirements to issue the quarterly and year-end financial statements.
- Bachelor's degree in Commerce, Business Administration, or any related field.
- Excellent Knowledge of Ms. Office.
- Very good in English
- Ability to work under stress
- Commercial Finance Section Hea...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo2 days ago
- Internal AuditorConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo7 days ago
- Consolidation&Financial Report...Fawry Banking & Payment Technology Services - Smart Village, Giza7 days ago