Skills And Tools:
- Arranging a retail store in a way that maximizes profitability involves several tasks. We perused a handful of visual manager job descriptions to come up with the following list of core duties:
Monitor Visual Merchandising Strategies of Competing Brands
- Visual managers have to constantly monitor what their employer’s competition is doing visually. This involves visiting their store locations and experiencing their floor layout through the eyes of the customer.
Strategist with Operations Team
- Visual managers develop their merchandising strategies off of the physical inventory of their stores. They alter the floor plan based on what is selling well, what is on sale, and what is in season.
Develop Designs for Merchandising Signage
- “Signage” is a key part of the visual merchandising process. Visual managers work with the design team to create marketing materials that are most likely to influence customer behavior.
Develop Training Programs
- One component of any visual merchandising plan is developing a training program that helps store employees maintain the visual standards set forth in the visual manager’s strategy.
Implement Visual Merchandising Strategies
- Visual managers who are responsible for more than one store visit each location to help staff rearrange their store to the latest visual standards. They also guide sales associates through a training program that goes over the company’s visual standards. Visual managers who work in-store tweak their strategy based on available inventory.
- Experience in the same field from 2-5 years
- Retail Fashion background is a must for classic fashion or similar international brands
- Graduated only
- Males only can apply
- Should have the ability to innovate
- Developing and implementing a visual merchandising strategy takes an interesting blend of knowledge in the classic wear field, skills, and abilities.
- They consider each product’s size, profit margins, and sales success as they create their merchandising strategies.
- A big part of their job is paying attention to how the competition is using visual merchandising to drive sales.
- When it comes to character traits, visual managers are strategic thinkers with a strong eye for detail.
- They possess strong spatial awareness to design merchandise floor plans.
- In addition to these traits and areas of knowledge.
- Senior Software Sales Rep.– (E... - Nasr City, Cairo15 days ago
- Digital Marketing And Sales Ex...Confidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza9 days ago
- Digital Graphic Designer - Cairo, Egypt15 days ago
- Senior Graphic Designer - Heliopolis, Cairo4 days ago
- Senior Graphic Designer - New Cairo, Cairo8 days ago
- Senior VFX Artist - Downtown, Cairo5 days ago
- Real Estate Sales Agent - Giza - 6th of October, Giza10 days ago
- Solution Specialist (Sales Exe... - Cairo, Egypt17 days ago
- Visual Merchandising - Retail ...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza10 days ago