Skills And Tools:
- Plan and implement new designs
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Test for intuitively and experience
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Conduct an ongoing user research
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems such as usability
- Develop mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Five or more years of UX design experience.
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, OmniGraffle,Axure, InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer, and the like is a must.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Senior Mean Stack Developer - ... - Sheraton, Cairo10 days ago
- UI/UX DesignerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo9 days ago